Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Guilty Taketh the Truth to be Hard

The Nuge cutteth me to the center. Either that or I guess I'm one step closer to my cantankerous old man phase when words like this resonate. Though there is light at the end of that tunnel knowing I'll certainly be as cool as Eastwood in Gran Torino. Man, I can't wait 'til I'm 80.

"My childhood and the man it produced stand in stark contrast to today’s average male. I am saddened by the blatant decay of rugged individualism resulting in a pathetic lack of real boys and real men across America today. I see a preponderance of mealy-mouthed, milquetoast, fat, slow, hunched-over, starry-eyed, zombies everywhere I go: soulless slouchers, softies, wimps, clueless in their pathetic little dependent, whiny, girlyman lives. Hell, just the way many young men carry themselves: sagging, flopping shoulders, shuffling stumbling feet, hanging heads, blank stares, combined with a barely audible mumbling and a total incapacity for any meaningful dialogue makes me crazier than a bear in a nest of hornets. I am convinced that most kids today have never heard the word "posture." Combine that with abandoned table manners and the result is too many kids resembling the chimps they supposedly evolved from.

"We can’t forget that parents produced these failures and didn’t teach or discipline their children to greet people properly, shake hands, or at the very least say a caring, kind “hello.” And with nobody at home or at school telling them any differently, we are seeing reverse evolution at its worst, which of course affects our society. This neglect is rather depressing and terribly indicative of these kids resulting state of mind. It ain’t right. That Ozzy Osbourne’s drug addled, retarded behavior is considered entertaining is both sad and pathetic. At least Koko the gorilla could occasionally push a blue button and get food. These losers can’t open a can of soup."
-Ted Nugent

2 comments:

  1. I guess they adopted the poor posture from "the kitty next door".
    Right on Nuge! ---vinnie vh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, funny stuff from strange sources. I consider it a public service.

    ReplyDelete